- please explain this code for calculating hash code of a string
- Artificial Intelligence in Tic-Tac-Toe using C#.
- A Primer on Temporary Internet Files & What is msimgsiz.dat? – Eric Lawrence also provides an interesting look at what Internet Explorer uses the Temporary Internet Files folder for, and looks at the purpose and reason for the msimgsiz.dat file located in Temporary Internet Files
- Using AdMob for Windows Phone 7
- KiGG It!
- Building MVVM Light from Codeplex
- How does the C runtime know whether to use the static-linking or dynamic-linking version of the header file?