- Making the code read like the spec – Eric Lippert talks about the C# Compiler’s ability to detect cycles in declared types, and how there are some known issues in this area, and follows on to talk about how he prototyped a new implementation directly from the specification, embedding parts of the specification in the code using comments.
- Functional C#: Extracting a higher order function with generics – Mark Needham continues his exploration of being more functional in your C# code illustrating with an example of refactoring a set of similar looking function calls which differed only by the service the call and the type they return.
- Silverlight and WPF Behaviours and Triggers – Understanding, Exploring And Developing Interactivity using C#, Visual Studio and Blend
- Performance optimizations, managed code and leaky abstractions
- Rx: Memorization Acceleration and SOW
- Moving by staying put
- No matter what you do, someone will call you an idiot, part 2
- Windows Client Developer Roundup for 2/8/2010
- MVVM binding strategy poll