- Relationships between objects
- LINQ to Rx: second impressions
- Cool Tool Roundup
- The hardest part of writing the video game Monty Python’s Complete Waste of Time
- The Dev Behind Ribbon Hero
- Poor use of DI versus need for DI, bogardj
- Getting started with dependency properties – Luis Abreu takes an introductory look at dependency properties, looking at what they offer beyond the standard property implementation, and follows up with Dependency property and value inheritance.
- A Definite Assignment Anomaly – Eric Lippert takes us on another voyage of exploration of the C# compiler looking at some strange behaviour which can be allowed with external assemblies defining structs.