the old new things
- How to change the debugger attached to a process
- Can you get rotating an array to run faster than O(n²)?
- Your program assumes that COM output pointers are initialized on failure; you just don’t realize it yet
- 2009 year-end link clearance
- Why does COM require output pointers to be initialized even on failure?
- Why don’t we create a special class of programs which can break the normal rules?
- Intro to Animation Easing
- Believe it or not, it’s almost 2010
- The EF Fail Whale strikes again… (Scott Galloway)
- How to meet other craftsmen (Sebastian Hermida)
- C# programming class (Yuppers, I’m in skool again), Steve Schofield
- 30 Bloggers To Watch in 2010, Jade Craven
- 20 Things You Didn’t Know About… Computer Hacking, Rebecca Coffrey
- Tip: File / Open / URL, Jon Galloway
- jQuery Animations: A 7-Step Program
- Reactive Extensions API: Domain Events Example – Mike Chaliy looks at the types of problems that the Reactive Extensions can help to solve, looking at a fairly standard Bank Account example and making it observable,