What does it take to import and export DLL? apparent a lot of things and black magic!
Err.. why didn’t i take the Operating System class in college 😦
Note to self:
Refresh memory on assembly on x86
Linker Linker Linker Linker,
From the Great Raymond Chen:
Index to the series on DLL imports and exports
- How were DLL functions exported in 16-bit Windows?
- How were DLL functions imported in 16-bit Windows?
- How are DLL functions exported in 32-bit Windows?
- Exported functions that are really forwarders
- Rethinking the way DLL exports are resolved for 32-bit Windows
- Calling an imported function, the naive way
- How a less naive compiler calls an imported function
- Issues related to forcing a stub to be created for an imported function
- What happens when you get dllimport wrong?
- Names in the import library are decorated for a reason
- The dangers of dllexport (bonus posting from a few years ago)